Sunday, November 18, 2012

The Best Part Was....

Today I got a gift package from the Bestie (Thobeka). It came in a smallish white box with the words written on top:"Happy FIRST home, Homie" and "Here are a few pieces of 'home"..."

Loved the message and obviously LOVED the gifts! Look at what I got!  (I'm so spoiled!)
-an apron that says Love RSA
-2 mugs that say "Sawubona. From your Favorite South African." (Thobbies, how did you know you were my favorite South African?)
-SA fridge magnets that match the apron
-SA note book
-Africa Clock
So much radness! I couldn't contain my excitement!!!

However. How. Ever....THE BEST PART was discovering the box that it all came in:


This totally cracked me up!!! I'm all about recycling and stuff... but this even makes my hippie-ness look bad!

You are the bomb, Thobeka. You are the bomb(dot)com.


1 comment: